Friday, November 14, 2008

Tired


Just a random snap so that I can blog using my handphone.

LOL.

Suddenly felt tired of everything.
My life my studies my exam my handphone my hair my bags my everything.
And I'm even tired of getting online.
Lol.

Don't know what happened to myself.
Hating myself for being like this.
Sigh.

Anyway, just deactivate my Facebook account.
Felt tired to continue it.

I know I spent lots of time maintaining my FB account.
Especially for MouseHunt and Fish Wrangler.
Will refresh the page every 15 minutes to sound the horn or cast to fish.
And to be honest I felt empty without FB.

So what?
I survived for 23 years without FB, and I can continue my life as before.

But can I continue my normal usual life if it's without something or someone else?

Can I?

Sigh.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you really deactivate ur FB? LOL.

Bogus information! You just comment me on FB today on "hobo's dickcheese" - anyway i found the answer to that so-called vulgar slang.

junnie said...

Well I did.

My boyfriend reactivate it and he's using my FB account now.

So, I aint sure about the hobo's dickcheese thingy since it's not me that reply you. =)