Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tagged by : AnyThing Lar mia LiSa

Tagged by

AnyThing Lar mia LiSa

Why lar always tagged by you. =.="

1. What is the relationship of you and her/him?
I knew her from MapleStory and we're pure net friend + 'ex-Maple buddy'?
=x


2. Your 5 impressions towards her/him?
Looks like a boy.
Doesn't look like a girl. =x
Used to be very geng in MapleStory but I'm beating her now. =x
Doesn't like to be treated as a girl. (when we're playing Maple together la)


3. The most memorable things she/he had done for you.
Errrr. Gave me a lot of potions when I just started to play MapleStory? =.="


4. The most memorable things she/he have said to you.
-None- =.="


5. If she/he become your lover, you will..
OMFG! I ain't lessy. =.="


6. If she/he become your enemy, you will...
Never thought of that honestly. =.="


7. If she/he become your lover, she/he has to improve on..
The way she treat me. Must be more gentle okie? =x


8. If she/he become your enemy, the reason is...
I have a more 'poison' mouth than she has. =x


9. The most desirable thing to do on her/him is?
To hack into her MapleStory account and get all her mesos and equipments. =D


10. The overall impression of her/him is..
Cute and good girl, and very good in 'shooting' people. =.="


11. How do you think the people around you feel about you?
I'm cute and kind and good! Wakakakaka!


12. The character of you for yourself is?
Trying to be as tough as possible.


13. What do you hate about yourself?
My WEIGHT!! =(


14. The most ideal person that you want to be is?
No one is perfect. =)


15. For the people who care about you and like you, say something to them
Thanks and I like you guys too!


Ten people to tag:
As usual, do it if you want to. =D


Who is no.2 having a relationship with?
...

No.3 a male or a female?
...

If no.7 and no.10 were together, would it be a good thing?
...

How about no.5 and 8?
...

What is no.1 studying about?
...

Is no.4 single?
...

Say something about no.6.
...


Finally done the tag that I should do on July 10, 2008. =.="
See see Lisa, I got do the tag noh.
Hmpf.

No comments: