Friday, July 3, 2009

Hhhmmmm..

It has been awhile since I last updated my blog.
Wanted to blog but I'm always attracted by my FaceBook or other stuff whenever I turn on my laptop. >.<

Well I'm going to KL this Saturday to meet up with my TARC buddies.
Never meet up with them for such a loooooooooooooooong time and I think they forgot how I look like already. =(

Anyway, not going to stay for long at there either, as I need to make sure that I'm here in my hometown on Tuesday night, besides I'm in tight budget where I don't think I can afford to stay in KL for few more days.

Sigh.
Very blur now.
It's late and I was suppose to be on my bed but I simply can't sleep. =.="

HELP!

2 comments:

k said...

Wish you have a great trip in KL ^^

Anonymous said...

男孩与女孩的故事很感人,但,结局太过悲惨。青梅竹马的恋情原本就那么纯真与难忘,但彼此已经曾经拥有过,与那些一辈子都无法拥有对方的人,太幸运了。

很多人都想与爱人天长地久,但,须结束时别免强, 必竟 “强摘的果不甜”,双方该放手时就放手并给对方祝福才是真爱,人生的道路上会有其他的风景与不同的人。。。

要学会放下,太过执着及无法释怀,真的会疯掉。人生太短,何必呢?

再见还是朋友,不是更美好吗?