Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Where's my Appetite?

Never eat any solid food since erm,
Monday night?

Bought a tiramisu from Secret Receipe at e-gate and some bread from 7-11 for my breakfast on Tuesday.

End up I never eat the tiramisu on Monday night,
instead I ate it on the Tuesday morning,
and the bread that I bought is still with me now,
fresh and new and unopened. =.="

I went to see doctor today due to gastric.
The doctor scolded me for not eating anything.
And she said that my body can't support if I never eat anything at all,
especially with my current weight.
Ahem. =.="
I told her that I don't have appetite to eat,
and she said that she can't recommend me any medicine that can improve my appetite,
else I'll become Lydia Sum when I recover.

WTH. =.="

What make her think of Lydia Sum eh?

Anyway,
walked to Tesco to grab some cereal just now.
I passed by those shelf full with chocolates,
and kept telling myself that I should get at least one of those chocolates.
Guess what.
I stood in front of the shelf for like,
10 minutes.
And non of the chocolates actually successful in 'seducing' me.
Weird eh? =.="

Purposely pass by the shelf with junk foods as well.
Still,
don't feel like buying any of those.

Walked to the frozen food section,
saw my favorite HASH BROWN !!
I'll grab like 2 packets of those normally lor.
End up,
I need to force myself to take one bottle of the yogurt drink opposite the hash brown fridge,
cause I don't wanna look weird checking out with only a pack of cereal and a pack of Kotex pad.
=.="

Where's my appetite lar !!
How come I'm not attracted to any food that I love anymore?
=(

No comments: