Saturday, September 20, 2008

Cabut-ed From Ah Neh Neh's Class


Decided to run away from ah neh neh's class after he wasted my 45 minutes doing nothing.

Class was supposed to start at 9am, and I admit that I'm late for about 10 minutes.

BUT.

Ah neh neh is late for 30 minutes.

He went in the class, crap for 5 minutes, realised that the LCD projector is not working, and told us that we'll be changing class.

=.=

Fine fine.
Change class ma change class lor.
Not big deal what.
Everyone took their bags and stand outside the classroom and wait for ah neh neh to come back.

BUT.

He came back after 5 minutes and said that we're using back the old classroom.

=.="

I asked eelu if we should go back to his class, and she suggested to play scissors-rock-paper.
If I win then we're going for dimsum, but if eelu wins then we need to go back and faced ah neh neh until 12 noon.
Eelu won. =(
So we go into the class and sit down and guess what.

Ah neh neh said we're going to change class AGAIN.

WTH.

Can't tahan and straight cabut to my favourite dimsum.

Erm.
I know it's taufu fah in the picture, but cannot eat taufu fah with dimsum one meh?

Hmpf.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

noh...
skip class =P
no wonder didn't see u dat day...

junnie said...

duh..
i nvr skip noh..
i did appear and he did noticed about me..
somemore look at me and trying to recall my name noh..

hmpf..

Sherilyn said...

bad jun baaadd junnn~~u see!u skipped so many times till he remembers u liao lo...hahahax!!*shake head shake head*