Thursday, September 4, 2008

W-H-Y

I was in good mood since it's Andz birthday today.
But why did you appear like that?

I thought we're not related to each others anymore.
I thought we're not going to chat anymore.
But why did you send me the FaceBook message?
Why are you doing this to disturb my life?

You told me that you're back to SP,
for more than half year.
Honestly I knew about this.
Bobby told me before,
and he said he's trying to hide this from me since I might get hurt.
I appreciate what Bobby had did,
cause I'm really getting hurt when I saw your FaceBook account.

I deleted you from my FaceBook once,
and not long after that,
you added me back to your list.

I tried to ignore you at all,
and when I thought I'm doing good in that,
taa-daa ~
Here you are.
Messaging me on FaceBook,
asking for my contact so that we can go out yam char.

And you even tell me that you're surprised that I never change my contact number.

LOL.

So you REMEMBER me.

Good.

Come lar come lar.
Continue torture me with you and your girlfriend's story lar.
It's time for me to grow stronger and tougher.
And I guess it's the best if I can get the 'training' from you.

Damn.
Time for me to do online shopping to reduce my MOODY-ness.

No comments: