Monday, September 1, 2008

Memories that will never fade out

Bad memories always flashed back from time to time.

I was on the way back to Penang from KL,
and suddenly,
I can see the old me sitting by the window at my old place at Setapak,
keep dialing the same number for the past 1 hour,
and soon I get frustrated and started to cry and smoke fiercely.

I know he's not sleeping,
at least he's not sleeping at HIS PLACE.
And yeah,
he's a bloody two-timer.

The picture of me smoking fiercely and crying and dialing the same number over and over again keep flashing back.
I guess it's to remind me not to do something that will hurt myself anymore.

I get hurt enough for the past,
and now I'm looking forward for a bright future of US.

Just a random post I guess.
I'd been emotional these days.

No comments: