Sunday, August 31, 2008

End of my holiday


I reached KL on last Friday,
and today is the day for me to back to Penang,
so that I'll have enough time to prepare for my classes on Tuesday.

I'd never step into Puduraya bus station since last year,
let alone the Chinatown and Bukit Bintang that are located around Puduraya.

Well I'll say that Puduraya did change a lot.
At least I'm still feeling strong after standing at the bus platform for about 30min,
and I just need to wait for about 35min before the bus that I'm taking reached.

Although the bus departed at 4pm instead of 3.30pm as stated in the ticket,
but I guess it's already a great improvement for them.
I still remember those days where we need to wait for more than 1 hour before we can see the 'shadow' of the stupid old bus.

But still, they are still changing the bus ticket into another 'correct' bus ticket after we get into the bus.
I'll post the two different version of bus ticket when I reach home later.
For now I'm feeling tired + sleepy,
so I'll be taking my short nap.

Nite nite all.

No comments: