Sunday, August 17, 2008

junnie back to year 2005 & 2006

Saw some pictures taken with my buddies in KL when I'm trying to clear my picture folder.
Staring at those pictures for a very very very long time, and realised that,
Oh My. I used to be so young.
I mean. WE used to be so young.


Photobucket
Taken when we went to RedBox together.
Year 2005.
From the left : junnie, moon, mei fong, hooi choo
Not to leave out the most important person, our photographer - ken yoong.
(Used to misspell his name many times, but see, I remember now. =x)


Photobucket
Gathered at moon's house after "hai luo" session at OUG Garden.
Can't remember the name of that building thou.
Year 2006.
Can guess our faces right?
The only guy is our lovely ken yoong.


Photobucket
"hai luo" session after my 21st birthday celebration at the pizza restaurant right opposite Kelana Jaya LRT Station.
(Gosh I can't remember most of the name of KL restaurant !! T.T)
And by the way, yeah I'm drunk.
Can see that I had a super red tomato face.
Super duper drunk actually.
But tried to act as if I'm normal.
LOL.


Photobucket
Hhmmm.
"hai luo" session again. =.="
This is to celebrate mei fong's 21st birthday.
Seems like we like "hai luo" a lot at that time.


Photobucket
Ken yoong's 22nd birthday.
Year 2006.
He and moon are 1 year elder than us. =x
We celebrated at Mid Valley.
The HongKong thingy which is located at down stair of the cinema.
Good I forgot the name again. =.="


Photobucket
RedBox session.
Year 2006.
Finally 6 of us are able to meet up.
Irene is the girl that never appear in previous picture.
We don't have a good camera at that time, yet die die want to take this picture, because it's the only picture with all 6 of us. =(


Photobucket
Moon's convocation which is 1 year later than mei fong, hooi choo, and ken yoong.
Year 2006.


Can't wait to see you guys again.
I'd promised moon to celebrate her birthday MUCH earlier this year, since I don't think I'll be able to go to KL on a nearer date.
Anyway, guess I'll be going to KL on next next weekend, which is 29th August, and will stay at there until 31 August, which is our MERDEKA DAY !
woo hoo ~

No comments: