Thursday, August 14, 2008

I Can't Sleep.. =(


This cute IKEA light actually belongs to my third brother but somehow it happen to appear in my room for past 2 years.
Or maybe 3 years.
Fine I can't remember how long it 'stays' in my room and actually used up some space on my table.

Anyway, I never use this light since I'm not the type of people that will die when they need to sleep without night light.
But I guess most of the kids need night light right?
That's why I switch on the light tonite.
I'm sharing my room my bed my blanket and my pillow with Princess Amber tonite.
She's already asleep and most probably in her sweet princess dream now.
BUT,
I can't sleep at all, just because of the light. =.=

HELP!

And by the way, this is the first time I blog with my mobile in English.
Yay.

And by by the way, I just realised that I'm damn good in nagging. =.=
A sign that shows that I'm turning into aunties?
Noooooo. T.T

No comments: