Monday, August 18, 2008

Penang Bridge

Seriously I'm getting frustrated and angry with the condition of Penang Bridge now.

I was driving back to Penang from my hometown just now,
and guess what?
I used a BLOODY 2 HOURS in order to reach Penang.
The jam in front of the tol had took me about 45 minutes.
And another 45 minutes+ for me to finally reach Penang.

WTF.

I can't understand why are they building SO MUCH of tol for Penang Bridge,
while there's only 2 stupid lane all along the bridge.
Oh ya I forgot.
They're SUPPOSE to EXPAND the bloody bridge.
Or BUILD another money-sucker bridge.

Anyway, I don't really follow news.
I guess that's the reason why I'm the only one that barks around about the bloody bridge.

By the way, after several emergency break at the fast lane,
which caused every car totally STOP down for at least 3-10 seconds,
I realized that there's a BLOODY CAR that drives at about 30-40km/j at the FAST LANE.
With no car in front of him.

HARLOW UNCLE.
It's the FAST LANE.
You can't understand the sign "Ikut kiri kecuali memotong" while you're a MALAY?

Oh okie, my fault.
I forgot that MALAY need to get POTONG.
That's why he can drive at the kanan when he's driving at a turtle speed.

Good.
Whoever that wants to drive at the fast lane / right lane with a speed of 40km/j,
kindly transform yourself into a Muslim.
And make sure that your car is full with all those CDs with the don't know what word on it,
and make sure that you fill up your car with lots of fake flowers until you can't see the cars behind you properly.

And yeah.
I'm a racist.

No comments: