Friday, August 22, 2008

My 1st Long-winded Tag.. =.="

Tagged by :

AnyThing Lar mia LiSa

Name : Lee Meng Jun
Sisters : 0
Brothers : 3
Shoe size : Hhmm. Depends on the cutting. Sometimes 7 sometimes 8 sometimes 8+.

Height : 160cm (Thank God for not asking my weight. =x)


Where do you live : Kedah / Penang


Favourite drinks : Green tea, and started to love plain water now. =.="
Favorite breakfast : I seldom take breakfast lar.


Have you ever

Been on a plane : Yuppie
.
Swam in the ocean : I can only FLOAT.

Fallen asleep in school : Yeap. Was damn tired and can't control my eyes. LOL.

Broken someone's heart : Hhmm. I guess so?

Fell off your chair : Yeah. It's a broken leg chair. But not cause of my weight okie? =.="

Sat all night waiting for someone to call : I did.

Saved e-mails : Yeap.


What is your room like :
- Kedah = messy + messy + messy.
- Penang = white + blue. (my dream room)


What's right beside you : My handphones.

What is the last thing you ate : Mee Sedap. =.="


Ever had

Chicken pox : Nope.

Sore throat : Yeah.

Stitches : Nope.

Broken nose : That's my REAL nose okie?


Do you

Believe in love at first sight : Yes I do.

Like picnics : Yes if only with my friends. Or people that I know.


Who was the last person

You danced with : Baby Amber. Or maybe Baby Victor. I can't remember. LOL.
Who made you smile : Someone that I wish to keep him anonymous. =)

You yelled at : A lot. LOL.

Today did you

Talk to someone you like : Yeah I talk to him everyday. ;)

Kissed anyone : Does this include my pillow?

Get sick : Ya bit headache. And tummy ache.
Talk to an ex : Nope. Never talk to him for 2 months.

Miss someone : Ya.

Eat : Well I tried not to eat but, I was just about to get fainted when I was driving you know. So...


Best feeling in the world : Get to sleep in my warm bed during rainy days.

Do you sleep with stuffed animals : Yes. Especially my Winnie The Pooh and teddy bear.

Do you have any siblings : Yuppie.

Do you want children : Best if 1 baby boy and 1 baby girl. =)

Do you smile often : Ya a lot. Especially when I'm in good mood.

Do you like your handwriting : So so. Wished that it can be better thou.

Are your toe nails polished : Yeah I did. And I'm planning for the next pedicure session. =D

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : Hhmm. I don't know.

What colour shirt are you wearing now : White. By the way it's pyjamas. Not shirt. LOL.
What were you doing at 7.00 pm yesterday : Staring on my laptop screen. Thinking what to do next.

I can't wait till : I finish my degree and able to find a job that I like.

When did you last cry : I can't remember. I cried a lot.

Are you a friendly person : I guess so.

Do you have any pets : Yeap. Turtle. One of the turtle had been eaten by another turtle because I forgot to feed them for 2 weeks.

Where is the person you have feelings for right now : Somewhere in Malaysia. =)

Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now : Yes if this refers to a girl. No if this refers to a guy.


Do you sleep with the TV on : Yeah. Does this include when my lappy is playing DVD too?

What are you doing right now : Watching TV + MSN + catching fish at FaceBook + answering this long-winded tag.

Have you ever crawled through a window : Yes.

Can you handle the truth : Ya. But I tend to run away most of the time.

Are you too forgiving : Yes. Will even 'assist' people around me to tell myself a lie.

Are you closer to your mother or father : ;)

Who was the last person you cried in front of : I cried alone normally. =)


How many people can you say you've really loved : Papa Mama Brothers Sisters in law Amber Victor
'Anonymous' ahTheng HooiWern ChoongHan ZhiYun AhMoon MeiFong HooiChoo Irene KenYoong ShiYun EeLu Sherilyn SoonKhee ahBi Bobby UncleBean UncleDodo 41Bear. (yeah these are all the people that I really care of)

Do you eat healthy : Depends on my mood. =x

Do you still have pictures of you and your ex : Just deleted.

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you : Yes. Always.

If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : No one. Will hide myself and cry. LOL.

Are you loud or quiet most of the times : Depends on mood.

Are you confident : Nope. Due to my weight.


5 things I was doing 10 years ago :

- Studying.
- Trying to keep my hair long.
- Cutting my nails at midnight to avoid problems when Pengawas is checking our nails.
- Hugging my Winnie The Pooh to bed every night.
- Secretly like someone who's much elder than me. LOL.

5 things on my to-do list today :

- Buy pyjamas at Queensbay. (Decided to buy it tomorrow)
- Print out the stupid assignment that our ah neh neh Legal Framework gave us. (Ya I'm going to print it later)
- Try to eat lesser food. (Failed. Due to the "almost fainted" incident when I was driving)
- Ask Ms Kok about our research report title. (Yeap we did. But I still don't really understand)
- Drink the maximum amount of plain water that I can take. (MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!)

5 snacks i enjoy :

- Chips.
- Dark chocolates.
- Famous Amos biscuits.
- Orange juice. (sugar-less)
- VITAGEN !!

5 things i would do if I were a billionaire :

- K800i / K850i for myself.
- Ford Smart For Four for myself.
- A brand new condominium with sea view for myself and 'anonymous'. =x
- Any mini cute dog for myself.
- Slimming centre course for myself.
(Yeah everything for MYSELF only.)

5 of my bad habits :

- Unable to wake up early. Thou I might sleep at 9pm in the night.
- Can't stop myself from eating. Especially JUNK FOOD.
- Always drag my assignments to the very last minute. Unless someone actually threaten or force me.
- Keep calling someone's name till he/she actually ask me what happen, and I'll tell him/her that I was just calling for fun.
- Very shy and quiet especially when with strangers.

I tag:
Anyone lar.
If you're bored and got nothing to do and decided to do this,
just go ahead. =)

No comments: