Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Auntie?

Went to Tesco this morning to buy some food.

I wasn't aware of this cute little boy until he kept shouting AUNTIE to me.
=.="
Was quite reluctant to admit that I'm the AUNTIE that he's trying to talk to.
But when I saw him happily waving at me and say goodbye to me,
I simply can't stop myself and waved back to him.
He was super happy and kept telling his father that AUNTIE is waving at him bla bla bla.
=.="
*Couldn't understand a single word from them because they are speaking in a foreign language*

And he suddenly turn to me and give me a goodbye kiss.

God,
see larr,
kids are so cute !!!

Can't stop myself from giving him a goodbye kiss as well,
and he kept smiling at me as if I'm the Angel from the heaven.
LOL.
*okie I just simply think too much.. =x*

Anyway,
just wanted to say that this is the only time that I feel happy after someone called me AUNTIE.

And believe it or not,
I'll still smile at myself when I think of that cute little boy waving at me.

hhmmm..
I'm not falling in love with that 5 years old boy right?
O.o

2 comments:

Unknown said...

he's flirting wif u??
ahahahahax

small little action dat trigger positive emotion
=)

junnie said...

aiyer..
don say out lar..
auntie will paise also de hor.. =x

but i really feel that he has a gd papa that will "help" him to attract my attention when i wasn't aware of him.. =.="