Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Time When my Mood SWINGS

I'm trying to be the one that you want me to be.
I'm trying to be the one that won't annoy you.
I'm trying to be the one that you'll look for whenever you need someone to talk to.
I'm trying to be someone who's not myself at all.

I don't know if I'm doing the right thing.
I don't know how long will this last.
I don't know who I am to you.
I don't know what else I should do to please you.

I'm always a beggar in a relation.
Always beg for more time more attention more love.

You're not the one to blame on.
In fact it's myself.

I lost myself when I'm afraid of losing someone that I really care.
I'll be doing anything that he/she wants me to do.
That's the idiotic part of myself right?

I can't do anything but wait.
Waiting for you to message me.
Waiting for you to call me.
Waiting for you to look for me.
Etc etc etc.

SWINGS SWINGS SWINGS.
Yeah I got a damn-not-stable-swinging-mood as usual.

No comments: